Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you for visiting our site! Below, you'll find a list of some commonly asked questions. The list is not exhaustive, though. If there's something you're wondering, please don't hesitate to reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our goal is not to nickel and dime you so we include a lot of what is needed for your event for free. Our digital brochure has a lot more information on this, but the items below are generally included in all our daily venue rental packages:
- Indoor modern event space with attached pavilion, three outdoor ceremony sites with three arch options.
- Indoor event space or glass enclosed pavilion available as a rain/inclement weather option
- Access to beautiful 40 acre nature reserve, walking trails, and wildflower meadows with lake views
- Rustic wood bench seating for up to 200 guests at any outdoor ceremony site.
- Setup, breakdown, and clean-up of reception space, incl. custom farmhouse tables and Chiavari chairs for up to 150 (accommodations up to 200 available for an additional fee).
- Venue Manager
- Café lighting and ceiling draping installed
- Multiple private getting ready suites
- Onsite parking
- Luxury bathroom trailers with heat and AC
- Open catering policy to bring your favorite licensed & insured caterer or food truck
- Custom in-house bar packages to save you from hiring your own bartenders (No Minimums)
- Private vendor and caterer space for equipment
Yes, we have a preferred list of amazing caterers and food trucks that have been to Maidenwood, but also allow you to bring your own licensed and insured catering too.
We have handmade wooden farmhouse tables that measure 30" x 96" and will save you on the cost and work of renting linens.
We include our heavy-duty black Chiavari chairs for all guest.
No. Although we have multiple ceremony sites, we schedule one wedding per day so you have access to all 40 acres of our nature reserve.
We have two main options: You can choose to get married in the White Barn event space or for guest counts under 125, we can setup a ceremony site in our glass enclosed pavilion.
Yes. We have ample parking onsite in a mowed grass lot.
Our reception barn and restroom is ADA accessible. With that being said, our property is primarily in its natural state. Our trails are not paved. We have some graveled and lawn areas, while the rest of our property is mowed grass trails, including paths to our ceremony sites. Every event includes use of our six-passenger cart (including driver) that can help transport a guest to a specific location to participate in the entire event. We would be happy to discuss specifics with either the guest or the client to ensure everyone feels welcome and comfortable during their visit.
We have multiple shuttle companies that we can refer you to and we do allow guest to leave their cars here for safety reasons.